I looked back on the year but this is all I could come up with. In chronological order:
January - Had an ear infection.
February - Another ear infection Got Married in Vegas. Pics at www.freewebs.com/weddinginvegas
March - Attempted to add a spare bathroom to our basement in Minot, ND. After the laughs, spiraled into debt.
April - Saw the revival of big hair bands in concert. Scored a drum stick.
May - Took in a four legger from hubby. ANOTHER ear infection.
June - Turned 30, had fondue. Got ear tubes.
July - Sold the house in one hour. Vita was dx with Addisons causing all moving plans to screech to a halt.
August - Clearly did nothing memorable for an entire month.
September - Drove for days to end up here.
October - After living together for a blissful month, hubby is called to SOS.
November - All alone for days on end I decide to stop shopping 24/7 and find a J O B.
December - Nothing yet but I'll let you know if anything worthwhile transpires.
Man, broad strokes are almost depressing. Not that I was hoping for much more, because honestly it was a pretty good year, and the fun parts are in the details.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment