Monday, December 3, 2007

A few of my favorite things

Our friends, the Picchi's, invited us to see the Sound of Music at the Santa Maria theatre. Since I'm game for anything that involves singing (and by that I mean singing along) I'm there. Hubby isn't sure but that's okay, I'm sure they'll have beer there. Anyway, it got me thinking, what are my favorite things? Here is my list in no particular order. Order requires planning.

1) My furkids whiskers. I love furkid kisses and snuggles. They make EVERYTHING better.

2) Good friends. The kind that share their entire soul with you. Genuine and passionate people. You know who you are.

3) Pink. No caveats. It's pink? Its good with me.

4) Airport Hugs. They are the best ever. The smell of jet fuel, the cold tears, agh. I love airport hugs.

5) Short nails. Long ones get dirty.

6) Grandma's squash and potatoes. There is nothing they can't fix. Seriously.

Don't worry. I'll do a recap of the year soon. It promises to be much more entertaining.

No comments: