Friday, June 27, 2008

Because I don't have any children handy...



Well, and because my ovaries tell me that these are the cutest kids I will ever have.  Of course, my ovaries are not to be trusted, they have betrayed me before.

Also, I feel bad that I complain about my kids so much, and I want you to know that if I did not KNOW that they are the most gorgeous creatures to ever grace....hmmmm, I said that already, didn't I?  Anyway, if they weren't so beautiful, I would complain about the cost to raise them much more.  Just call me Shallow Mom.  Maybe I should change my Blogspot to shallowmom.blogspot.com.  I bet it's not yet taken.  

Look at those cute little noses.  Don't you just want to take little bites out of their faces?  I know I'm not supposed to have favorites, but the one above was my favorite for 6 and 1/2 years.  The one on the right has to be my favorite little stinker.    Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make cuddles in their soft and freshly shaved fur.

Yum!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Awwww! The sweeties!

BTW: You're not shallow. You're probably the best dog mommy I know.