Welcome to our blog. Here you will find a random collection of semi-coherent thoughts and pictures. It is here that you may immerse yourself in all that is BOTTOLFINI. Enjoy.
Bwaaaa!I dunno, was he planning on climbing the Himalayas this afternoon? He may need the energy...
Now that is a "Man Sized" bowl of Cereal! I have a big blue bowl similar to that which I use for chili, Mac & Cheese, and the occasional bowl of soap.Never though about eating cereal in it though. THanks for the tip. :)
Pic - Why do you eat soap only occasionally?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Bwaaaa!
I dunno, was he planning on climbing the Himalayas this afternoon? He may need the energy...
Now that is a "Man Sized" bowl of Cereal! I have a big blue bowl similar to that which I use for chili, Mac & Cheese, and the occasional bowl of soap.
Never though about eating cereal in it though. THanks for the tip. :)
Pic - Why do you eat soap only occasionally?
Post a Comment