You know what that means, it's time to give a little shout out to the Lord for something in life for which I am truly grateful.

Today I am thankful for my hobby as a creative outlet for my stress. Sometimes when life seems overwhelming and absurd beyond comprehension I open my little scrapbooking closet and there I feel comforted by the colors and trinkets. I can sit and doddle for hours gluing and stamping without a care in the world.
I only discovered this hobby one short year ago and thought I'd never understand but thanks to my wonderful friend Janelle (who moved away and I miss so much) I have become a regular scrappin addict. This girl has wicked talent, my friends. If you ever need scrappin advice, visit her blog and send her an email. She is all over it.


2 comments:
To tell the truth, I'm thankful that you have a "constructive" (ha) way to deal with stress, too.
You're so sweet! And, I miss you too! I so hear you on stamping/scrapping being an outlet... let it all out, girl!
To be completely honest, I've been in a creative slump since moving away from Vandenberg and the great influence to keep making stuff from you and Diane! SOMEDAY... we'll have to go on a girl's scrappin' retreat!! Wouldn't that be fun?! :)
Post a Comment