One of my favorite things about the 80s was mix tapes. You'd wait for hours for the DJ to play your favorite song and even though he'd talk over the first half of it, you'd record it, along with others and give them to the one you loved. It was the thought, right?
I found this website and made a tape for Carl. He didn't get it, but, well, he's Carl.
Check it out and make one for the one you love. He'll think you're wicked cool for trying.





2 comments:
That. Is. Awesome.
Wicked cool. Your mix tape made me smile for the first time today!!
I especially have to give you props for the Firehouse - Love of a Lifetime selection! That one was put on the ultimate "mix tape" (or, er, CD) to me from Collin when he proposed... so yeah, I'm all about the mix tape!!!
So, thanks for this. I think I'll go make my own for my hubby's homecoming tonight!
YOU ROCK! :)
Post a Comment