Friday, February 29, 2008

Frugal Blogger

I want to be frugal. Not forever, you see, just long enough to see if I like it. I'm so envious (yes, I know it's one of the seven deadly sins. i'll work on that later in the year) of people who can follow a budget, balance their checkbook, put things back because they "don't need them", etc. I want to be one of those girls. Those girls look like they have a life in control. Any suggestions on how one could become frugal? I want to give it a shot and I promise I'll try it for ONE WHOLE DAY. If I like it I'll do it more, but likely just in certain areas.

NOTE: I got this idea from my dear friend Janelle's blog. She had a link to http://www.inashoe.com/ (yes, I thought it was about shoes) This woman is amazing. She has 8 1/2 children and obviously follows a tight budget. Somehow, though, she manages to make it look fun. Check her out.

No comments: