Monday, February 11, 2008
Positive Affirmations
This week in my all too lame college course our tree hugging teacher (who I love, but is a total wreck) decided that since no one was doing their homework it must be a result of our low self-esteem. Well and that when asked where her homework was, crazy girl burst into tears and had some excuse about her grandmother dying when she was two. Then we spent 45 minutes consoling her. So our assignment this week was to prepare a positive affirmation and say it to ourselves everyday. I think positive affirmations are stupid but I'll play her game. When we were asked to share our positive affirmation with the class I delivered this blow: "I am going to resist the urge to crush the weak. They don't have as much going for them as I do." My teacher had to pick her jaw up off the ground. She doesn't know me very well yet. Maybe I like positive affirmations after all, I've said it at least twice a day since then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ROTFL!!! You are too much! That poor teacher has no idea what she's in for, does she? This should be interesting... keep us posted!
Post a Comment