Welcome to our blog. Here you will find a random collection of semi-coherent thoughts and pictures. It is here that you may immerse yourself in all that is BOTTOLFINI. Enjoy.
-People who order a Diet Coke with a Super Sized Meal
-Overuse of Air Quotes
-People who leave their dogs in their cars
-Man Capris and Man Purses (Savannah says I shouldn't bag on Man Purses because Sometimes men have to carry stuff too!)
-Holiday sweaters
-Acting like you know the lyrics when you don't!
-People who tan so much they look like Oompa Loompas
-Icicle XMas Lights
-Kmart
-People who disclose too much information when you first meet them
-Skinny jeans on boys/men
-Grown women in pigtails
-Mullets
-One uppers (people who are always trying to one up you!)
-People who don't recognize personal space
-Corn rows on white girls
-Muscle shirts
-Pinky rings and bracelets on men
Once Upon A Time
Thursday, February 7, 2008
We're 1!
We made it! We've been married ONE year! Turns out one year IS diamonds. I like diamonds. I wonder what you get for two years?!? Wow. I might have to hang around and find out. I've never been married for two years before.
1 comment:
Congrats! Ooh, diamonds - whadja get? :)
Post a Comment