Thursday, February 28, 2008
Possibly The Scariest Decorating Ever
A few months ago, Carl and I went to see The Sound of Music at our local theatre. I think I blogged about the lack of beer. Anyway, during intermission I did what EVERY girl does. I went to the restroom and waited in the impossibly long lines to use the facilities. Something creepy caught my eye when I walked in. I was actually so taken aback by what I saw that I looked away and then when I was finally in the stall (which was secured with a shower curtain!) I pulled back the shower curtain and shot this pic with my camera phone. That's why it's grainy. Don't they look like Muslim women in burkas with flowers? Well they're not. It's much worse. They're URINALS wearing sheets bearing plastic flowers as gifts. Must have been a tight budget. Ick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment