Thursday, March 20, 2008
They like me. They really, really like me.
Ever since I blogged about losing my job I've received calls and emails from friends and family worried about me. Well thank you. I appreciate it, but I'm really okay. I'll tell you, that entire situation turned out to be a cluster. Turns out they were never going to lay me off anyway. Some jackass at work that likes to think he has the power to make decisions about my future tried to make himself look important to someone who can't keep a secret to save her life. Turns out they like me at GMH/BBC. They were sad I gave my notice and we were able to negotiate a few things to make the job more pleasant for me. Truth be told, this has been the best week of my GMH career. I'm learning a LOT about the job (thanks Pat) and having a good time doing it. Yay! Something to like about California. FINALLY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment