I got invited to my first White Trash Wedding. Here is some background to get you up to speed...
How in the world did I meet this girl? She gets her nails done (in black, of course) at the same spa I get my bi-weekly pedicures in varying shades of pink. I understand she doesn't tip.
How did she meet her boyfriend? He was her ex-boyfriend's cell mate. Yep, I said cell mate.
How long ago did they meet? 2 months ago. We know this because she's 8 weeks pregnant.
Where did they register? Silly. They aren't registered. They are taking "donations" to get matching tattoos and to pay their Motel 6 bill for tonight.
This is the only picture that could be posted on blogger without getting flagged.
That bad, you ask? Yes. I blocked their faces so I don't get my ass killed.



No comments:
Post a Comment