
It says:
In recognition of valuable contributions to the betterment of the Bottolfson Pack this certificate is awarded to you, Mommy. Let it be known that the members of the Pack, voting with a four-fifths majority (one member absent at the time of voting); have hereby declared April 15, 2008 Mommy Appreciation Day. Your sacrifices in regards to career opportunities and status of living as a whole have not gone unnoticed to the members of the Pack and are greatly appreciated. It is with great honor that we, the undersigned, present you with this certificate commemorating the inaugural Mommy Appreciation Day. We hope you accept this certificate as a small token of our unending appreciation for all that you have sacrificed to be here with us today. We love you!!!
Cool huh? I also want to thank my husband for taking the time to express the kids personalities in their forged signatures. Divita's was pink and sparkely with hearts (of course!) Bruiser spelled his name in Crayon - incorrectly and Finnius did his best not to get water all over but got a few drops oh his name. He must have been flipping around on the paper.
I wonder if I made it THAT obvious I didn't like it here? Wow. I'm an asshole.
I wonder if I made it THAT obvious I didn't like it here? Wow. I'm an asshole.


1 comment:
Awwww. My cats never give me anything!
Post a Comment