Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Five Star Generals - Ugh

Every town has one. That one commercial that's on all the time and is so annoying you just can't get it out of your head. This is our commercial. Okay, it's not that bad but there are a few things that bug me to death. Hear me out?
1) This General wants to sell insurance to Airmen. Obviously he has a lot of experience as he is the ONLY man to ever be a FIVE STAR general. I mean, the leader of the war in Iraq is a four star General. They didn't think anyone would notice that this Five Star General vastly overqualified to sell insurance?
2) This gentleman also insists on wearing his combat helmet with a blue suit. As fashionably foward as this may seem, it's not allowed.
And finally 3) His mustache is seriously out of regulation. Period.

What's your favorite annoying commercial?

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I think Eisenhowser was a five star. It only happens every now and again in wartime. I think WWII was the last time we had one.

Anyway, that commercial drives me nuts, too.

When I lived in Denver, there were commercials by the Beer God. Oh, man I miss those.