Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Everything you NEVER wanted to know about me. That's why you NEVER asked.

I got ANOTHER one of those emails today. This time I'm posting it here. I love filling them out, honestly. They remind me of the questions you have to answer when you check into the ER. It's like a test and I know all the answers!





1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:16 and yes, I was on time to work anyway


2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds-duh


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hitch - we never go to the movies - ever


4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't laugh - How it's made


5. What do you usually have for breakfast? soda


6. What is your middle name? this is a trick question, right?


7. What food do you dislike? i really don't discriminate


8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Toby Keith's greatest hits


9. What kind of car do you drive? Depends on the day but the Tahoe-izzy is my fave


10. Favorite sandwich? up until yesterday it was grilled cheese with pickles and peanut butter


11. What characteristic do you despise? disloyalty


12. Favorite item of clothing? yoga pants


13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Chipotle


14. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy


15. Where would you retire to? Colorado Springs


16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Florida


17. Favorite sport to watch? FOOTBALL


18. Furthest place you are sending this? uh....where does the Internet stop?


19. Person you expect to respond first? n/a


where is number 20???


21. When is your birthday? June 8 - every year


22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night for sure


23. What is your shoe size? 9


24. Pets? 2 Furkids and a Fish named Finnius (Fin for short)


25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? i have a blog, you know all our news


26. What did you want to be when you were little? a fighter pilot


27. How are you today? fluffy


28. What is your favorite candy? Reeses peanut butter eggs


29. What is your favorite flower? Gerbera daisies - aren't you listening?


30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April 9. then the 10th and so on.


Where is number 31?


32. What is your full name? This is a public blog so....Jane Doe


33. What are you listening to right now? outside


34. What was the last thing you ate? that's not fair - i just had a cookie or three


35. Do you wish on stars? Absolutely - what have I to lose?


36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? FUSHIA


37. How is the weather right now? Cool and windy


38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Sunday. She invited me to Taco Tuesday.


39. Favorite soft drink? Cherry 7-up


40. Favorite restaurant?any restaurant without a wait


41. Hair color?naturally?


42. What was your favorite toy as a child: baby beans


43. Summer or winter? No


44. Hugs or kisses? Hugs (unless chocolate - then kisses)


45. Chocolate or Vanilla? For what?


46. Coffee or tea? Ewww...nothing hot


47. Do you want your friends to email you back? Who doesn't?


48. When was the last time you cried? I think I fell yesterday.


49. What is under your bed? Do you know something I don't know?


50. What did you do last night? worked on my cross stitch and cuddled with my kids


51. What are you afraid of? abandonment


52. Salty or sweet? salty first, then sweet


53. How many keys on your key ring? 7


54. How many years at your current job? .8


55. Favorite day of the week? The day the housekeeper comes


56. How many towns have you lived in? 4


57. Do you make friends easily? Acquaintances, easily; friends, a little less easily





So now you know.

1 comment:

the mccann clan said...

I'm seriously love these things too - twisted, I know, but it is rewarding to fill something out and know you know all the answers and no one else can say you don't! ;o) TFS!