Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lucky Girl?

I think I'm a pretty lucky girl. My husband regularly sends me flowers for absolutely no reason at all. Well, there are lots of reasons, but I'm specifically saying there is no holiday today, April 3. Anyway, the one thing we've never had luck with is cards. Everytime I get flowers, the card is a train wreck. Example: A few months ago I got flowers at work. The card was lovely. It read: I'm so happy to be married to you. Then - "I love you Jessica". Who the hell is Jessica??? Good thing it wasn't our first date. That could have been a disaster. Another time I sent flowers to Carl but they didn't want to deliver them because "Carla" wasn't home to sign for them.



I got flowers today. Beautiful Gerbera Daisy flowers. My favorite. The card says: "I hope these daisies brighten your day. I know you always brighten mini." I bet the delivery guy had a good laugh over that one.






1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Ooooh. Pretty flowers. At least the card sent to "Jessica" didn't say, "let's hope my wife never finds out!"