So here's what happened. We decided that EVERY year on our anniversary we would try to recreate our wedding photo. You know, something to look back on each year. Well, it proved to be much more difficult than we planned. This is my favorite picture, but it sure wasn't easy to catch. Poor Carl had to kiss me like a million times. I'm not even sure I remember having this photo taken. Was I asleep?
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Kisses
So here's what happened. We decided that EVERY year on our anniversary we would try to recreate our wedding photo. You know, something to look back on each year. Well, it proved to be much more difficult than we planned. This is my favorite picture, but it sure wasn't easy to catch. Poor Carl had to kiss me like a million times. I'm not even sure I remember having this photo taken. Was I asleep?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Well, I think that's really sweet! Thanks for sharing! :) Miss you.
Post a Comment