Today marks the one year anniversary of my first blog post evar.
If we were married, you'd be sleeping on the couch tonight.
But this post is about celebrating ME. So let's get on with that. I'm sure somebody, somewhere got me a cake, right? And just so you know, my blogiversary happens to coincide with Cliche Day, Digital Scrapbooking Day, Fala Day and Sandwich Day so now you guys won't forget to buy me presents next year.
When you think you can't eat your cake and have it too, think of me.
Now, I've got a little bloggity something for you. Leave me a comment about why you keep coming back. Come on. Tell me your favorite part of the Pack. Please? Don't leave me hanging.
After all, I wouldn't have been posting for a year if you didnt' keep reading. I'd have given up long ago.
There might even be a little something in it for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Aww, happy blogiversary! I don't even know when mine is, so don't feel bad! ;o)
Oh, and I like visiting to keep up on your lives, get the funnies you regularly post, and the witty insight you usually provide! :)
Post a Comment