Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome 2008! 2008 is here and it's going to be a great year for advertising. I just know it. Think of all the words that rhyme with eight. Go ahead, I'll wait.

To ring in the New Year we stayed up until 3am (we weren't even sure we would make it until midnight) playing wii and Cranium. We had a blast. I included photographic evidence in case you think I wasn't really up - or that I wasn't having fun. See if you can guess what this is:




That's a tri-athlete. I'm surprised you didn't get it right away. Okay, here's another one:


It's an umbilical cord-duh. The legs in the stirrups (Matt has wicked attention to detail) should have given it away. Here is Carl's reaction when he found out what stirrups were. That's a vivid image coupled with too much Vodka. It equals nausea!



NOTE: Carl dressed himself that evening. He is allowed to dress on his own anytime we will be in the company of close friends. I did not select the Chuck Norris shirt for his wardrobe. He picked it out on his own.

Here is more about the New Year. I made the following resolutions - because I felt some pressure to do so. I wanted to make sure they were resolutions I could stick to so they are pretty easy. Here goes:

1) I WILL NOT fail on a diet this year. To avoid doing so, my resolution this year is to NOT GO ON A DIET.

2) I will go to book club one month this year for something other than the snacks. Maybe I'll go in February when we see a play.

3) I will be on time to work every single day this year. Since I live less than a block from the office and I shower pretty fast I'm certain this is a resolution I can keep. I can always eat breakfast and put my make up on when I get here.
4) I will learn how to correctly pronounce the name of the new guy at work without laughing. I'll let you know how that goes.
Is that enough? 4? How long is the typical list of resolutions? I better keep them all. One failure will seriously lower my success percentage.

No comments: