Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lompoc Hospital, Rm 127

So it took exactly 4 months for me to need an emergency room visit. Not bad by my record. A small headache led to loss of vision and my husband's first real scare of living alone forever! I thought it was funny. Carl was not amused. It really wasn't that big of a deal.

My day started off normal (imending migraine as usual) when I noticed that my vision was blurring. I passed it off and worked until I couldn't see enough to type anymore. I called Carl at work to ask if he could drive me up to the Urgent Care to get a shot of Toradol. I'm not sure what happened between the first shot of Morphine and the MRI at the hospital but a couple days later when I'm finally back to "normal" Carl tells me I was HILARIOUS! The drugs worked. Either way, I'm fine. No brain tumors. No anurism. Just a bad migraine from sharing a small space with my husband at night and my boss all day. I'll be okay.

Speaking of sharing space with a man - We've almost made it to our first Year. Celebration will be in order. One year is a LONG TIME! I hope one year is diamonds. I love diamonds.

No comments: