Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cards and A Sad Story

Here are a couple cards I made over the weekend.

E L MO

A card of loves.


Monday I went to the eye doctor for a routine eye exam and guess who needs readers? 

Yep.    That's right.  Me.

I'm 31 and I need readers. 

How stylish. 

Maybe I could get a fashionable chain to wear around my neck so that I don't lose them or sit on them.

What do you think?

It's a sad day when I don't want to shop, isn't it?

2 comments:

the mccann clan said...

Cute cards! I'm sorry you're bummed about the readers... it's not so bad! I know several very cute 20-somethings with "readers," you'll fit right in!!

Cassandra said...

I would be all over a pair of skinny horned rim glasses with rhinestones! Seriously. It's not like you have to wear them full time, why not make a statement?