Okay, I need your honest opinion.
And if you're a trolling around and have arrived at this blog, I want your opinion too.
Dink. Come on.
Mom. Log in and leave a comment. Please.
Cassandra, I know you're going to leave a comment.
Okay. So when you make all your cards by hand you have to think ahead a little and you have to start making them months ahead.
Right, Janelle?
So last year I made all 50 cards the exact same but by the time I was done, I hated the card.
Hated it. I was so sick of Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip I couldn't stand it!
So this year I'm thinking I'll make a few different cards and I tried a few out yesterday.
This is my first "try".
Do you like this one?
Be honest.
Oh, and if you decide you like it try to pretend you didn't see it...cause you might get it for Christmas!


2 comments:
I do like it! I think it's cute... my only suggestion? Try matting the entire card on a piece of cardstock for some layering and added depth. Plus, it'll really help the colors of the wreath 'pop' if you use green or red! Love the idea - super cute and home-y too! (I also love this set - good stuff.) Thanks for asking - hth! :)
I agree with the whole matting idea. It looks like the ribbon spans the doors - does it need to be untied to be opened? I really like the brad doorknobs. Gives the whole thing scale.
All in all, I like it. Simple is usually best when it comes to these sorts of things.
Post a Comment