1. Go to your craft room and create a fun card for your Brother-In-Law's 25th birthday. Try not to think about the fact that he is 25 and will not appreciate the time and effort you put in to the card. Cringe when you realize he will likely throw it away since there won't be any money in it.
2. Start to clean out your hall closet. Then become obsessed with labeling and organizing the closet until it looks like this:
3. Shop online for hours ordering anything and everything that appeals to you knowing your husband has credit card use notification programmed on his BlackBerry. Smile when you realize hungry husband will begin receiving messages on his phone regarding said shopping and will immediately want to spend time with you.


2 comments:
Wow! That's one tidy closet! (My, you have a lot of toilet paper... anticipating problems, are we?)
Yesterday was a boring kind of day. Of course, at our house it was the husband bouncing off the walls as I was screening the new season of Desperate Housewives I got on DVD for any possible manufacturing defects. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. (The lawn got mowed, he worked out and cleaned the kitchen before he finally holed himself up with his computer and some Battlestar Gallactica DVDs.) ;-)
Too funny! And, I love the card. Your closet just sends chills down this "everything in it's place" kinda girl... I just wish I had the time and energy to carry out the desire more. Oh, and what a brilliant attention reclaiming strategy - must try this one!
Post a Comment