Clearly it was not to be delivered to us, but to warn our new mail person of the vicious carnivore that lurks behind our closed front door.
I'm glad it arrived, because had I not been informed, this beast may have one day caused me serious bodily harm.
Any moment he could wake from this nap and get out from under his warm and cozy blankey to snuggle me to death.
Thank you, postmaster, for the warning.


2 comments:
My Dad didn't get his mail for over TWO years because the mail carrier was afraid of the German Shepherd in the back yard. He was a silly-ass dog - a little like Bruiser. Not a threat at all!
Silly postal carriers.
Ha! Bruiser dangerous? That's a laugh!! Do you remember the time he slowly inched his way up into my lap while I was sitting at the dining room table? Gotta love that guy!
Post a Comment