Sometimes at night I lie awake thinking of all the things I have to do the next day. Then I realize that I'm going to be too tired to do them if I don't get some sleep.When there is no golf on TV (because trust me, that WILL put you to sleep) I try a trick I learned from a good friend and it seems to work for me.
Mentally, I go back to the first house I grew up in and walk through every room. I try to remember the wallpaper, the decorations and the closet doors. When I'm done with one room, I go to the next. I do this until I've walked the entire house. IF I'm awake when I finish the first house, I go to the next one. I've never made it through all of them in one night.
So if you find yourself lying awake tonight and you can't sleep, start mindlessly walking through your old houses. Not only will you get a happy feeling inside, but you'll be cutting logs in no time!
Now go over to Shannon's if you want some real stuff that works!


No comments:
Post a Comment