Over the weekend Carl & I went to the private beach on base.
We went with our friends Don & Laura. Turns out Don is a LOT like Jeff Corwin, minus the silly shorts. Even though Carl & I had been to this beach many times before, we never found the things we saw with Don.
We saw a starfish, a sea urchin and an anenome (I will call him squishy and he will be mine).
I didn't really want to touch it, you know, in case it bit me.
Look what else I found. It's my hubs.
So today I am thankful for good friends - all of them. They are hard to find and harder to keep.
I'm also thankful to have these pictures. Laura took them and sent them to me. See, I fell in the sand and broke the camera (who does that?) so these are my only photographic memories of that day, courtesy of good friends.


3 comments:
I like that last picture the most.
Since you're in the market for a new camera, Justin and I absolutely love our little Sony Cybershot.
Good to hear that Minuteman Beach is back open. Of course, now that I know there are so many critters up there, I may have to steer clear.
Yes, I'm a wuss - and sand dollars really freak me out. Starfish are almost as bad. See? Wuss.
... and here's to the good friend I have in you. Miss you girl!
PS - Love the last pic of you and Carl!
Thank you for being a TRUE friend. I miss you as well.
Post a Comment