I clearly remember my first Stampin UP! party. I was overwhelmed and certain I would NEVER get the hang of it.
I thought, WOW, these folks are creative!
Then I fell in love.
This weekend my friend and I got together, like we do almost every day, and I made this:
And this:
And this:

And my friend Laura made this. I have NO CLUE what holiday it's for except I saw a birthday folder on her Cuttlebug so I'm assuming it's a birthday fish? You be the judge, you know, after you turn your head again.
And my friend Laura made this. I have NO CLUE what holiday it's for except I saw a birthday folder on her Cuttlebug so I'm assuming it's a birthday fish? You be the judge, you know, after you turn your head again.
And no, the glass jar is not cracked or sparkling. I already asked that. She just wanted to use her blue pen.


1 comment:
"The best things in life always go on sale."
Adorable!
Post a Comment