Metabolism may possibly be working against me.
And I think I found a cellulite dimple on my forearm.
I am all about self-control until the afternoon. Then my evil twin takes over. And she likes to snack. A lot.
Could you give me a little assistance in the snacking department?
And no, the good-for-you snacks that I can think of don't sound good.
What do y'all do during that time between lunch and supper?
Apparently Swiss Rolls and ice cream sandwiches are not going to cut it.
(And you might throw in suggestions for the time between supper and bed.)
(Just in case anyone else that reads this blog needs help during that time.)
(Not for me, of course.)


1 comment:
Cellulite dimple on your forearm... you kill me!
My favorite new snack is Fruity Cheerios. I eat them dry (crunch, crunch, crunch!), and they satiate my sweet tooth. Only 100 calories a serving, too.
Other than that, I'll snack on popcorn (Healthy Pop), nuts or olives. Just be careful with the last two, especially the nuts. It's easy to go overboard.
Any time you want to boost your workouts to more than 3 times a week, just let me know!
Post a Comment