Sorry - I'm not very good behind a camera.
I made this card for my friend in Colorado.
In our relationship, I'm pretty sure she's "red fish".


I made this card for my husband. It was just a "thank you" for being such a great guy - sometimes. It's hard to make manly cards, isn't it?
Oh, here's something else I made this weekend! It's CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD! Yum. We have so much zucchini in our garden and I'm so tired of eating it like a vegetable. I made this. What? It's healthy...there is a vegetable in it!



1 comment:
I like zucchini sliced up and put in a foil pouch with a packet of onion soup mix then thrown on the grill. Mmmmm.... Zucchini.
Also one of my favorite vegetables because it has the same "cchi" sound as in my last name. Of course, when you try to explain that it's a hard "c" just like the one in zucchini you get blank stares. Plebs.
Post a Comment