Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just call me Martha!

Do you make treats for your co-workers around holidays? Me either.

How about your day care providers? Not me.

The people you see every week when you take your dog in for blood work? You betcha!

How about the people your dog sees once a month to have his fuzzy buns washed and brushed? Of course!

Every holiday the kids take special treats to those people who treat them best. They pile into the Tahoe with daddy and hand deliver home made goodies and lots of kisses to the ones they love.

This month I went a little overboard.





I hand dipped scary bones with blood inside. Down to the very last detail. Yep, that's what the crazy dog mommies do. Only after I packaged them up did I realize a Vet probably wouldn't think bloody bones were cool.
This dog mom's lost it.


4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Those look amazing!

Stop it! You're making the rest of us look like lazy slobs! ;-)

the mccann clan said...

You're so awesome - those are great! What a good idea!! Now, are they people cookies or dog cookies? :)

The Bottolfini's said...

They're people cookies. They are almond flavored cookies with raspberry filling piped into the middle. Then I dipped them into white chocolate. YUM!

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask if they were good but you answered that. Did you save any for me?