I'm not her "REAL" dad, so I could never begin to understand what it's like to see her all grown up, but I miss this cute little monkey.
This cute little nugget of a being came into my life when she was four little years old. That's the day I met K.
Her mama, K-Czeck is my best friend. K is a single mama and I used to watch her little ones on occasion when she was just too sick to take one more step. While I love both of her little Nuggets with the same passion only a "fill in daddy" could, Nugget 1 and I stayed closest through the years and distance. We talk almost everyday.
Isn't she adorable???

What happened? She's still so beautiful but now she's all grown up. I've got to admit though, K did an EXCELLENT job as a parent. These are the best and brightest kids I've ever known.
I'm flying Nugget 1 out to California next summer to visit for a bit. I miss the little thing, so we're gonna hang out and do stuff friends do (is that what cool people say these days?) We're driving to Solvang to eat chocolate at Mortenson's, we're gonna have Spa day in Santa Barbara and go shopping, and anything else she wants to do.
Cause I miss her.
Hugs kiddo, from your "fill in dad".
This cute little nugget of a being came into my life when she was four little years old. That's the day I met K.
Her mama, K-Czeck is my best friend. K is a single mama and I used to watch her little ones on occasion when she was just too sick to take one more step. While I love both of her little Nuggets with the same passion only a "fill in daddy" could, Nugget 1 and I stayed closest through the years and distance. We talk almost everyday.
Isn't she adorable???

What happened? She's still so beautiful but now she's all grown up. I've got to admit though, K did an EXCELLENT job as a parent. These are the best and brightest kids I've ever known.
I'm flying Nugget 1 out to California next summer to visit for a bit. I miss the little thing, so we're gonna hang out and do stuff friends do (is that what cool people say these days?) We're driving to Solvang to eat chocolate at Mortenson's, we're gonna have Spa day in Santa Barbara and go shopping, and anything else she wants to do.Cause I miss her.
Hugs kiddo, from your "fill in dad".


1 comment:
Hey, that's great! Visits from the people who mean the most to us are important. I'm sure you guys are going to have a blast!
Post a Comment