Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A lil confession to make

I love hair and accessories. Make up and glitter. Nails and Shoes.

I'm sure you know it too.

Did someone say accessories? Or shoes? Okay, so speaking of accessories, check out my cute new Naughty Monkey Ballet Flats! Cute, right?!



Back on task.

I have a little confession to make to ya'll.

I haven't had a good haircut since I moved to California.

That's right.

Me.

Bad, crooked, chunky, over processed hair = me.

There are a lot of stories, good gossipy stories leading up to this, but I'll spare you because yesterday I met Jessica.

That's right. Jessica single-handedly made my hair beautiful (for a cost I have no intention of sharing with my husband.)

I spent FIVE hours with Jessica picking out various shades of honey, caramel and chocolate (I picked them all) to low, mid and hi light my hair with. Then she razored, snipped and sang her way through my hair cut.

I love her and I will be signing over whatever remains of each paycheck (you know, after the furkids are done with it) every month for her to gloss, snip and whatever else she does back there for me to end up with this.

What do you think?

Oh, and I'm hoping we can reduce the five hour thing to about 2.



4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Wow, that looks fantastic! Where did you find her?

The Bottolfini's said...

I saw a lady with hair I liked, overcame my extreme shyness, walked up to her and asked her where she had it done. The rest, as they say, is history.

Elizabeth said...

love it!!

the mccann clan said...

So cute! I love the new do!! :) And, the shoes are pretty cute too.

I need to do the same thing, and walk up to someone with cute hair and ask for their hair stylist's name. I'm in desperate need...