Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GratiTuesday

It's Tuesday so you know it must be time for me to give that Lord and his crazy sense of humor a Big 'Ole Shout Out~ Holla if you hear me!

So lately I've been trying to find good even in the things that don't seem so fun. Like, I don't know, my job. If you know me at all you know I've been overwhelmed and struggling with everything that's happened at work lately.

I tried to find the many blessings in the fact that I have employment while others struggle to find a job. I just couldn't do it anymore; I was about to admit defeat.

I pulled up the driveway after a terrible day, with tears in my eyes, I saw these little heads peaking through a specially carved window in the fence. Their tails must have been wagging so furiously because their heads were moving! I could almost see their smiles!

Bruiser

Divita


The blessingright now isn't my job after all. It is the "something" I come home to.

I'm still praying for this other job that I really want. Feel free to join in. In my mind's eye it would be a much better fit for me. If God see's fit, I sure would like to have it.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Coming home to loving critters makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it? And you've got a great couple of furkids. I'm not even their mommy but they put me in a better mood whenever I see them!

the mccann clan said...

That's the spirit! And, how could yours not be lifted by such loving little creatures! :) Ahh... you've given my heart a happy today. Love ya!

(Will be praying about the job possibility.)