It's Works For Me Wednesday again and I've got to be honest. I'm getting a little burnt out. This may be my last contribution.
I know, I know. You're going to so miss my delightful ideas and "can't live without them" techniques, but seriuosly, you can live without most of this stuff.
So brace yourself for my last (maybe) Works for me Wednesday idea.
Right in time for winter colds, I'm going to share with you the best way to get rid of chapped lips fast.
Loading on the Chapstick DOES NOT WORK. You have to remove the "chapped" first.
Take an old toothbrush and dip it in Vaseline.
Brush you lips gently.
You have to get rid of the dry stuff before the Chapstick will ever work.
See. I'm running out of fuel.


1 comment:
I love your ideas, but I can understand them becoming exhausting!
Thanks for the congratulations on the blog! :) I'd be happy to send you the book again! Come on in... the water's fine! ;o)
Safe travels tomorrow!
<3 Janelle
Post a Comment