He was so proud to be finished even the folks in New York must have heard him yell about it!
As we sat there munching, my husband started a conversation about the economy (oh yes, my husband is a fun one to party with). Somehow we got around to discussing hair and the cost to get mine cut, colored along with the cost to have all the other girly bits I require maintained each month. He wondered aloud if stylists and the like made any money. He actually said to me, "What's the mark up on a hair cut anyway?"
I looked at him with a blank stare. I'm glad he received his degree before they heard him ask that. I just smiled and told him how proud I was that he had his Master's Degree.
I love that man, but he NEEDS me.


4 comments:
If Carl's anything like Justin, he'll be running around the house proclaiming himself a "MASTER OF BUSINESS... ness... ness..." Of course, with Justin he became a "MASTER OF SCIENCE... ence... ence..."
I should make a cape.
Congratulations to both of you (I know it can be a group effort!)!
Congrats to Carl!! I need to give Collin a kick in the pants to get going on his.
Did you go to The Hitching Post?! Aww, I remember our night with y'all there. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment