So it's Works for me Wednesday over at Shannon's again (you know, since it's Wednesday and all I probably shouldn't act so surprised).
Since it's also the first Wednesday of the month she got all cute and made it a themed WFMW. It's all about what works for me in the kitchen.
What's with all these southern girls needing to have things work in the kitchen?
You know what works for me in the kitchen? My trash can having a pedal. My fridge having a door handle. I don't know. Ask me something useful.
I guess I have recipes in my kitchen and they work for me when I use them or when I can find them. I keep them in a binder with plastic sheet covers because when I am in the kitchen I tend to be a lot like I am every where else.
That's right. A little messy.
I must say, I'm not all that helpful today.
I hope you weren't expecting much.
Maybe try out Shannon's place and see if you can get some good advice over there.
Try me again tomorrow or on a day when we talk finance or real estate contract documents.
Now there's an interesting subject where I could shed some light.


1 comment:
We have the same binder! Well, not the same binder, but you know. Page protectors in the kitchen rock. You wouldn't think they would, but there you go.
Post a Comment