It's time for a little shout out to the Lord, so you know it must be GratiTuesday, where I can be vocally thankful for something in my life.
Today my gratefulness is the joy of having employment that I actually enjoy (most of the time). I can’t be a stay at home Mom to our dogs; my anxiety is such that I must work if we’re going to do fun things… like eat. I know. We’re wild here.
I am constantly amazed that God has given me a wonderful place to work, with two coworkers that I really like, and for a boss who is kind, fun and understanding, especially when it comes to the my personal life. Where else could I have lots of time to read books, blog and still feel as if I’ve accomplished something good in a day, like presenting information to the base command without flubbing it up? Having a job as such takes the sting out of not being at home. Thank you God for this wonderful way to make a living.
Now what about you? Do you have something for which you can be grateful? If you feel like sharing, leave me a comment.
It’s so much easier to be happy when you remember that you have reasons to be!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'll remind you of this when you're having a bad day... then I'll probably need to duck, or something! ;-)
I'm grateful for my little girl who turned 5 today (or when you posted this) - and that we now have a job again, and it looks like it's gonna be a good one! :) Thanks for starting the grateful-bug. Miss you.
Post a Comment