It only took us a few hours to make one set each. Well, it probably took less time than that since we started by clearing out space in her cabinet for all my stamping stuff. I hate dragging it all over there every time and since Laura is one of the nicest girls I know, she promptly stuffed all of her neat and organized things into a box so I could mess up a shelf in her house. Move over sista, I'm moving in!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Stamping Out Loud
Carl is back to working nights which means I have to stay quiet in the day while he sleeps. Not an easy task. Thankyouverymuch. Over the weekend I went over to my friend Laura's (the Queen of all that is stamping) to do what almost every military wife does. Stamp. We cased this card from http://www.stampwithjill.com/ and had a marvelous time being loud and silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ooo... those are cute.
What a nice friend to give you a shelf in her house for your stamping stuff! I don't give out shelf or drawer space unless someone's puttin' out!
Post a Comment