A good Alphabetical MeMe is just what I needed. So much better than posting more pictures of my cards. Right? Thanks, Maria, for tagging me!
All about Me Me Me Meeeeeee
Accent: It depends how angry I am.
Bible Book that I like: Well of course, Psalms, but doesn't everyone?
Chore that I don't care for: Cleaning bathrooms. Any woman who has to deal with boys and their less-than-perfect "aim" can sympathize.
Dog or Cat: Dog, absolutely. I'm violently allergic to cats--I swell up like a toad!
Essential Electronics: My computer, of course and my cell phone. I can't go a day without texting.
Favorite Cologne: Pure Grace, Philosophy
Gold or Silver: Prefer silver or white gold.
Handbag I Carry most often: I'm a fan of Coach, but I like Kate Spade too.
Insomnia: Never.
Job Title: Referee, nutritionist, coach, teacher, nurse, banker, chauffer, recreational coordinator, housekeeper and occasionally jailer.
Kids: Kids are for people who can't have dogs.
Living Arrangements: In a Government Issued, 45-year-old, ranch style, three-bedroom house in Somewhere, California. I share the space with my husband, two dogs, a fish and an excessive amount of clutter.
Most Admirable Trait: My empathy for others.
Naughtiest childhood behavior: Wasn't particularly naughty as a child.
Overnight hospital stay: Yes but thank the Lord I don't remember.
Phobias: Heights and deep water, meaning that flying over the ocean is essentially OUT for me. Also get a little creeped out driving across super flat, wide-open spaces, like the panhandle of Texas.
Quote: I adore quotes, and one of my most treasured possessions is my "quote book", where I record all my favorites. I suppose if I had to nail down one favorite it would be by Corrie ten Boom: "I have learned to hold all things loosely, so that God will not have to pry them out of my hands." Actually, my favorite quote is anything Corrie ten Boom said, period. Well, and anything my friend John says. Or stuff I find at Uppercase. Okay, basically, I just can't narrow it down. If there are any other quote lovers out there, I highly recommend writing them down or sticking them to your wall.
Religion: I'm a Bible-believin', Jesus-lovin', grace-needin', Holy-Spirit-claimin' member of Queen of Angels Catholic Church. But to me the which isn't nearly as important as the Whom.
Siblings: Hmmmm...not sure.
Time I wake up: At the latest possible second. Usually around 7:35.
Unusual Talent or skill: I can read so fast it freaks out my husband.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Not wild about okra.
Worst habit: Oh my gosh, way too many to count. Probably poor time-management would be the biggie. As evidenced by the fact that I'm spending waaaay too much time working on this stupid meme.
X-rays: Mostly just dental and brain scans.
Yummy stuff I cook: I can heat up just about anything, but from scratch I'd say Chicken di Scallopine.
Zoo animal I like most: Meer Kat. Hakuna Matata.
Most Admirable Trait: My empathy for others.
Naughtiest childhood behavior: Wasn't particularly naughty as a child.
Overnight hospital stay: Yes but thank the Lord I don't remember.
Phobias: Heights and deep water, meaning that flying over the ocean is essentially OUT for me. Also get a little creeped out driving across super flat, wide-open spaces, like the panhandle of Texas.
Quote: I adore quotes, and one of my most treasured possessions is my "quote book", where I record all my favorites. I suppose if I had to nail down one favorite it would be by Corrie ten Boom: "I have learned to hold all things loosely, so that God will not have to pry them out of my hands." Actually, my favorite quote is anything Corrie ten Boom said, period. Well, and anything my friend John says. Or stuff I find at Uppercase. Okay, basically, I just can't narrow it down. If there are any other quote lovers out there, I highly recommend writing them down or sticking them to your wall.
Religion: I'm a Bible-believin', Jesus-lovin', grace-needin', Holy-Spirit-claimin' member of Queen of Angels Catholic Church. But to me the which isn't nearly as important as the Whom.
Siblings: Hmmmm...not sure.
Time I wake up: At the latest possible second. Usually around 7:35.
Unusual Talent or skill: I can read so fast it freaks out my husband.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Not wild about okra.
Worst habit: Oh my gosh, way too many to count. Probably poor time-management would be the biggie. As evidenced by the fact that I'm spending waaaay too much time working on this stupid meme.
X-rays: Mostly just dental and brain scans.
Yummy stuff I cook: I can heat up just about anything, but from scratch I'd say Chicken di Scallopine.
Zoo animal I like most: Meer Kat. Hakuna Matata.


No comments:
Post a Comment