Another works for me Wednesday. All this useless knowledge and no one to share it with.
Stupid Private Blog.
Lucky you. You got the invite. This also means I'm not talking about you.
At least not here.
Summer makes my feet yucky. I get bi-weekly pedicures but all that flip flop wearing makes a girls heels, well, a little crunchy.
Since it seems Californians wear flip flops to every event (Yes. That includes weddings. They just wear the fancy pair.) and flip flop season is 12 months long, (Yes. Flip flops are worn with jeans and sweatshirts in this land.) I had to do some fast thinkin' to get my feet fancy for the wearin'.
Wanna know the big secret? It's not tested on animals. It's not sold in fancy salons and boutiques. It's not even expensive.
Yes, I still use it.
Flexitol. Yep. I use the diabetes foot curin', geriatric smellin', drug store sold, Flexitol Heel Balm. Why not? It says right on the label "cures cracked heels" and that is exactly what I had. It didn't say MUST HAVE DIABETES. It just suggested that most people with diabetes found it useful.
$4.99 a bottle. Apply twice daily and wah - lah. No more crunchy heels.
Now go to Shannon's and read all the other ideas. Maybe you can leave me a comment about something that works for you. Hint, Hint.


No comments:
Post a Comment