Therefore, I present you with my version of Fast and Furious Fruit Cake.
See. It's healthy. It has Fruit right in the name.
Ingredients:
Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix
Whipped Topping (I use Cool Whip)
Cream Cheese frosting
Assorted Fruit
Prepare and bake the sugar cookie dough according to the package instructions. You will make one large cookie the size of a jelly roll pan.
Hint: I spray my hands with Pam before patting the dough flat.
The dough must be relatively even or you will have part crunch/part goo.
Mix a tub of cream cheese frosting with about 2 cups of whipped topping. When the cookie has cooled top the gigantic cookie with the "frosting" and decorate with assorted fruit.
I buy frozen berries and keep them on hand for such emergencies. Like Friday, for instance, when my husband needed one decorated like a flag for work.
This is the land of milk and honey. I married its fruit.


No comments:
Post a Comment