I am, however, going to show you my office.
Why? You ask.
Well, because I like pictures. I like to imagine where people are in the day and what their surroundings look like.
I'm assuming you like the same.
Generally, I'm surprised when I see that the pictures are nothing like I imagined.
If you don't want to see my office. Stop reading now and come back tomorrow.
This is my office. I docorated it myself (my friend Amanda helped). It's on base about 2 blocks from my house. I could ride my bike to work, you know, if I did that sort of thing.
I drive.
I am the Project Director for VAFB Development. I get this entire office to myself.
It's actually a house. It looks a lot like the one I live in. Only this one is smaller...and has office furniture in it.
I can sing loud if I want. No one knows I'm here and my boss works in Rhode Island.
This is my snack area. No office is complete without a plethora of snacks. I expense them. Yum.
The conference area looked like this when I moved in. Now just imagine floor plans all over the table and floor. Oh, and most of the chairs are broken now. Someone bought cheap chairs. It wasn't me. I don't do cheap. Especially with someone else's money.
This is the outside of my castle/office. Gorgeous - huh?
My office. Again, before the work started. Now it's an absolute disaster of paper and stuff.
My GIRLS ONLY powder room. If you have a tail - use the one down the hall.
And that concludes today's tour.


1 comment:
Oh, good! You made the hall bathroom a "Ladies' Restroom." Boys are icky. They pee on the floor, and stuff. If you're lucky, of course, you get a model that takes careful aim or at least wipes up after itself. It didn't sound like your old boss was one of those...
And those do look like really cheap chairs. Not at all surprised to hear that most of them have broken.
Post a Comment