The Lord knew I loved dogs when he moved Bruiser in with Carl. He knew Carl and I would be married one day. He also knew Carl needed help with Bruiser and I was just the girl to provide it.
Without going into too much detail (since I tend to go on and on about my furkids) Bruiser has some pretty serious allergies. Enough so that he got a wicked staph infection all over his body. Poor Baby.
We tried some prescription foods (fish & potato was first) and Bruiser, being the stubborn, but so adorable boy he is, staged a hunger strike. He wouldn't eat it. So mommy gave in.
Now he's on new food, Kangaroo & Oat (think about how cheap that must be to get). If this doesn't work, he'll have to go in for allergy testing.
I don't think either one of us will like that. I mean, how can you tell this face to eat his marsupial dinner or he's gonna get pricked all over?
Huh? Could you? I didn't think so.


2 comments:
He seems to have picked up his mommy's expensive taste! Next thing you know, he'll start insisting on designer collars!
Part of me is curious... what in the world does kangaroo taste like?
Seriously, though. He really is lucky to have such a loving family.
Love that guy - kangaroo breath and all!! (seriously? kangaroo?!)
Post a Comment