Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

So here I am again to share another wonderful tip with you on Works For Me Wednesday.

This is a good one. It might even be considered a good money saver, you know, if you like to do that kind of thing.


Chips are yummy. Oh so yummy in all their crunchy, salty, goodness. I could eat chips for every meal.


Oh yes I could, thankyouverymuch.


But sometimes, well, they get a little stale. I haven't noticed it so much in California with their lack of humidity and all, but in Kansas - whoa. Stale chips galore.


Now, if you're like me and you can eat the entire bag in one sitting you don't need this tip. But if you're like my husband and save the same bag, for say, one year, this will help you.


Put the open chip bag in the freezer. The chips don't "freeze", they stay fresh and crunchy. The fridge works too. I keep the tortilla chips in there.


Now go over to Shannon's and get some real advice, would ya?

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Maybe that's what my cat is trying to do every time he hops into the fridge. He's just trying to stay crispy...